GAIST Global AI Ship Traffic V5 and Great Lakes

That should have been added as part of the recent Top Gun pack.

1 Like

included and covert by live traffic. Ships are just a few feet below their acutual altitude

2 Likes

I would like to give a shout out for a nice little easy to use freeware map addon that complements both GAIST and AIG traffic. I find it very useful for displaying the location of AI ships and aircraft.

FS2020BMAP: FS2020BMAP Ā» Microsoft Flight Simulator

EDIT: There is currently a SimConnect problem since SU10 that is causing MSFS CTD when this addon is used with AIGTC. Author is aware, knows why and will try to fix. No problem when just using GAIST.

2 Likes

The Aurora in the background is already included, but I guess I better not make any more promises at this stageā€¦

Work in progressā€¦ Slowly working my way towards the stern

16 Likes

Hendrik, this is awesome!!!

2 Likes

wait till you see it in the game^^

4 Likes

I am on it now, can you imagine when at home still looking at your work :rofl: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Waitingā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

we made today some major improvements on the technical stuff with our DataProvider while Henrik is busy getting more and more models included

9 Likes

You guys dedication is outstanding! I donā€™t even know how you find time to do all this when itā€™s been four months that I try building a simple drawer for my bathroom. :joy:

5 Likes

I just hope the BGL files arenā€™t going to slam my performance too much. I may just keep GAIST Ultra on my Mods for a long time. :slightly_smiling_face: No offense, but Injectors have totally burned me performance wise.

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny, but I have the complete opposite. The FSTL injector seems to give me a much more stable sim (with the in sim live traffic off). But I guess it just goes to show how no two set ups are the same. Iā€™m rarely flying into super busy airports either which may be helping me. Iā€™ll definitely be keeping the bgl version too though. :+1:

1 Like

@Kaiii3, is this injector separate from the AIG air traffic controller? Seems like thatā€™d be the best option, so people can choose their own combos of ships and planes.

will be 100% stand-alone. We might add some features later to let both tools communicate with each other for a better experience.

2 Likes

In that case please integrate with the FSLTL injector instead. Itā€™s so much better than the AIG one, and is included in the FBW installer for convenience as well.

That will not be the case as the real traffic is done with AIGā€¦ so you will have to live with what you getā€¦

3 Likes

ā€¦and be happy you dont pay for it ?..just checking :joy:

1 Like

will be 100% freeware :slight_smile:

1 Like

ow, Iā€™ll live with it :slight_smile: wasnā€™t aware you were already using that.

1 Like