Got Friends Discus-2C problem

Hi There. I just bought the Discus-2C from in game Market Place. The planes seems to not be “classified” as a glider, I think. In full list of planes it shows up - I can select it and fly no problem. However, when I filter gliders it is not showing up. Also, once the plane is selected Launch Method is also not available probably for the same reason. Is there a fix for it?
Thank you

contact support

If you have any 3rd party liveries they may not have updated cfg file yet which can mess with that setting.

first make sure to test the aircraft with No Other Addons even scenery - rename or empty your Community folder completely

if you have eliminated the possibility of other mods conflicting and it still doesnt work
your best bet would be to post on the GotFriends discord, they have a Support channel for helping with just this type of issue
or you could use the website contact, they are a great bunch of guys that will peobably help you personally

but again Please test with no Community mods at all before you do any thing else, its amazing how addons can bork something seemingly unrelated