GPS 500 an update6

After the last update my Cessna 172 GPS does not work
As you can see, the Cessna’s GPS is off when starting flight
Do you know the problems?

Try using the default livery and/or without other mods affecting the C172.

We can also see that there is some kind of extra device in the lower right of the instrument panel that suggests the use of a livery mod. Livery mods are the most common reason behind blank instrument screens.

• It is not the float gear/rudder controls
  • The zero on the transponder suggests power to at least avionics Bus1. However, It is possible that avionics Bus2 is not switched on, as willixdc suggests.

That looks like the landing gear controls for the float plane variant that comes stock.

I may be wrong and it’s hard to tell from this screen shot, but it appear from the height from the ground that this isn’t the float variant of the 172?

I’m suspecting this is due to a mod or livery.

Is the avionics switch turned on? Try turning it of and on again.

Did you try turning the volume knob on the GNS 530 to power it on? By the way, consider this:

Remove pms50-gns530 and the problem is solved. This improvement of the original GPS does not work in the new update.
The link above goes to a later version that does work

The mod works well for me, just use the most current version of the mod and make sure you turned on the GPS (turn the volume knob).

ok. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.