Gps on Xcub does not work properly after SU5

After installing SU5, the GPS of the Xcub does not work properly in my case. Here a list of what happens. Are other people facing the same problems?

While flying, If I choose an airport from the Nearest Airport list, not all information are correct. The WPT does not show anything, the BRG always shows the letters “NaNm” and the distance says something like 2880 miles no matter what the real distance of the airport is. The pointer also does not always show the right direction on the map and the purple line on the map is not always depicted.

Moreover, after some minutes of flying the GPS screen turns off. I have to add that when it turns off, it makes the notification sound like when you really turn off the avionics switch off. However, even if I turn the Avionics on and off again, nothing happens.

I had the Bush League Legends Xcub in the community folder, I removed it but the same thing happens with the MFS Xcub as well.

I would appreciate if someone helped me. While the SU5 is a fantastic update, this problem has appeared.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.