GPS stops working and plane turns away

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes - I’ve done with mods and without.

Brief description of the issue:

I posted a few days ago about this and thought I had it figured out but it’s still doing the same thing. I load in the Pilatus PC-12 Turbo Prop. I have mods but none have ever affected the sim. Since the last update (beta) KSPI - ILS31 has been messed up, at least for me and at least from what I have tested. It’s only been an issue with the PC-12 and the Honda Jet add-ons, the Mooney and others are fine. Which makes no sense.

What is happening is once I pass Dupont it starts to bank to the right to line up with CALDE, then all the sudden it veers left Nav turns to nav/arm and heads straight to the airport KSPI instead of the transition at CALDE to go to the turn around for final approach. The only way that I have figured out to solve it is to have the screen to select approach up and once I cross at Dupont, hit load, then activate the approach and so far it corrects itself, BUT it never did this prior to the last beta update, I have two images I am adding to maybe show better what it’s doing.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

KALN to KSPI set flight to IFR - Low. Direct from both and to ILS 31.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X - controller and mouse.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU10 - version that released with the last beta is when it started.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

How about a Video, showing what you are doing, what is happening, with a commentary as to what you are expecting to happen.

As I posted a few day ago, in answer to when you originally posted this issue,. I flew that approach after your post, and it was TEXT BOOK perfect