Grand Pacific Drive (Australia) {World Update VII, Sydney, Shellharbor, 8 Official/Modeled POIs, 17+ BTR POIs}

Hi!

After a nice holiday break, I’m starting back into this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!

Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.

Hope to see you there!
Jules

What to expect on this trip:

• Beaches and bluffs along the Pacific Coast of Australia
  • Downtown Sydney
  • Oceanside towns
  • 2 Official/Modeled Airports (Sydney/YSSY and Shellharbor/YSHL)
  • 6 Official/Modeled POIs (and even more if you’d like to fly a bit further aroundSydney)
  • 17+ BTR POIs

Server: Southeast Asia (Typically West USA)
Settings: All Players, No Traffic
Discord: Discord
Suggested Add-Ons:

Flight Plan:
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)

Airplane: Extra 330 (this is what I’ll be flying and is fun for low flights around Sydney), Grumman Goose (if you’d like to do a water landing) or other ~150kt plane
Weather: Few Clouds or Live Weather (although if it’s windy, the Extra may be tricky to control)
Liftoff Time (Sim Time): 3:00pm (4:00am UTC)
Rough flight path: YSNW->YSSY @ 1,500’

1 Like

Great fun and a pleasure to meet you guys!

You as well! Thanks for joining!

1 Like