Grand Rapids MI Airport? KGRR

Is someone working on this airport? It’s my hometown location.

Its not the best quality but atleast something:

Personally, i avoid any scenery of this developers but it might be OK for someone else.

2 Likes

I have this addon as a Michigan guy it’s pretty darn nice not too bad at all. No issues on my end from this airport.

2 Likes

I just want to echo this. I avoid this Dev like the plague. Sceneries are very basic and I’ve had a problem with one airport of theirs since Dec with absolutely zero response after MANY attempts to reach out.

2 Likes

I dont want to blame devs publicly, the quality of these AddOns are just below my expectations, however, others might find them absolutely fine. Back on P3D they asked for much less and donated the money to an institution, so i like this kind of idea which is great. However, i dont see that they still are donating the money for the newer MSFS scenerys.

Totally agree. The Addon may be fine for most. But for me that expects scenery to actually look good from a distance, I just personally didn’t get that, so I’m out.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try it out!

1 Like

Hello, I really wish that this airport would receive some love. It a decent sized airport with lots of destionations. In real time this airport has seen a lot of new improvements that I would like to see in MSFS 2020. If their is any developer out there thats willing to put good work into KGRR secenry that would be great. At that point I would be willing to pay more for a better home airport. Also their has been no update to this airport. The lighting sucks, taxiway edge lights are in the middle of taxiway and ground textures along with the building textures are not whats expected of a game like msfs 2020. Plz someone give some love to this airport in the near future.

1 Like