Graphic anomaly introduced with World update XII

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Two visual artifacts were introduced in World Update XII. Both are near to Tauranga NZTG. The first is 0.8nm on the 250 radial at 320 feet above the marina area and the second is 5.4nm on the 070 R at sea level.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Removed all community folder addons, and restarted MSFS but artifact still there. Removed world update XII and restarted MSFS and artifacts are gone. Reintsall world update XII and restart MSFS and artifacts reappear at same locations.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Nvidea 3080ti 546.33

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Just noticed ( latest release build )

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

You know, they say a picture paints a thousand words. Wouldn’t it just make sense to show what you mean when trying to describe something like this? I have no clue what you mean by artefact. It could be anything.

1 Like

Yeah it would if i was at home on my sim machine, but given i’m working at the moment i can’t take a picture. I was planning to add one when i get home, but thanks for the sugeestion.

1 Like