Greased achievement broken

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Xbox.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Xbox.

Brief description of the issue:
Did all landing challenges. Achievement still locked. In-game tracker, Xbox tracker, and reported landing challenges in pilot journal page are all inconsistent.

Rebooted and redid most of them and progress didn’t budge.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

29/34=85%

Xbox tracker says 87% complete.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
No friggin idea. Did all the challenges (including DLC ones) with varying ratings, and tracking stats are off.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
Xbox Series X.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Xbox.

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No.

Xbox Series X user here and I’m trying to get the Greased Achievement, I have completed every landing challenge (although not perfectly) and it’s showing me at 91% completed on the achievement guide.

Is there a minimum score needed to complete this achievement or is there something else i need to do?

I have fully restarted the Xbox and that didn’t effect anything either.

Thanks!

I think I may have found the issue… VNLK isn’t registering a landing.

xbox x. Not sure which of the many “greased broken” threads to reply to but I’ve been stuck at 33/49 for a long time despite having completed all landings.

I redid some landings and it did increase slightly to 36/49, but then just noticed it reset back to 33/49 for no reason (no updates or anything). Xbox tracker says I’m 79% complete but 33/49 is 67%. Still seems very broken.

Similar issue here.

AFAICT it’s tied to the « Logbook not saving all flights » issue.

As long as the Logbook remains glitchy, this will be very hard to obtain (it’s possible by redoing all events until they register).

1 Like