Green border around water in cities with photogrammetry

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Hello,
I’ve a weird bug. If I enable photogrammetry, I’ve a green border around water, only in cities where photogrammetry is available.
Like here at Miami.
I tried to disable photogrammetry and it solves the problem, but I would like to fly with photogrammetry.
I’ve a 5800x CPU and 6900XT GPU with 32GB of RAM. All my drivers are up to date.
EDIT : It’s seems this bug appeard only if Photogrammetry is enabled with DX12 mode.
It works well on DX12 mode without Photogrammetry, or DX11 with photogrammetry.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Take off from a miami airport and fly south until you reach a lake in the “photogrammetry” area

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

AMD 23.5.2

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

CPU : 5800X
GPU : 6900XT
RAM : 32GB
NVME SSD (970 Evo Plus) 1 TB
500Mbps down et 20 Mbps up internet connection
1x T16000
1x VKB Gladiator NXT

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Build ID from steam : 11426718 (but maybe it was presente before)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: