Ground airline traffic

Fly AI Offline settings. Using 32NX custom mode. Looking to get a variety of liveries on the ground at airports. But I keep getting Southwest airline livery only. My community folder has many A320 liveries. When flying A320 I only load A320 liveries into the community folder. Looking for any settings or other recommendations that may help? Thanks

It depends on how you have your livery collection setup. Basically, the liveries itself needs to be configured to be usable as an AirTraffic. Without it, it won’t even get loaded as parked aircrafts.

Whenever I download a livery, I always end up restructuring them with my own standards instead of following the author’s structure.

1. Have 2 model folders, one for Flyable model, one for Airtraffic model.
  2. Have a Soundai folder, I copy this folder from the official Asobo A320 folder.
  3. In the Aircraft.cfg make sure there are two FLTSIM entries. FLTSIM.0 refers to your flyable with isUserSelectable = 1 and isAirTraffic = 0. While FLTSIM.1 will have the model point to the Airtraffic model folder and the other way around with isUserSelectable = 0 and isAirTraffic = 1.

You do this for all of your liveries, and they will spawn at the gates randomly.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

It is working custom AI traffic liveries for you now?
I refer the custom AI traffic that come with some a320 liveries.
I just install the a320 liveries that I was using before FBW standalone custom version for to have custom liveries for AI traffic and is not showing in the sim. Only appears the default a320 AI traffic.

Yeah, my custom AI traffic liveries are working. But that took me a while. I had to restructure my entire livery collection so that a single livery texture file can be shared for both the default A320 as well as the FBW. The default A320 has an AI model which is used for airtraffic. While the FBW is just using a texture.cfg file to “call” onto the texture of the default A320 without AI traffic.

This is how my folder structure looks like in my single Livery mod folder that I call Airbus_A320_NEO-LIVERIES. There’s always a copy of each livery. And I also put the coffee cups into the livery level as well.

1 Like

Wow! that’s a lot of work!!!
You don’t want to share your package?

I can, I’ll direct message you a Gdrive link.

1 Like

Hey Neo, could I get a copy as well please?

Sure I can… But note that I don’t have all of the common liveries. I only have a collection that I use for my usual flights in the SEA region and only a number of international big airlines. I have about 80-something liveries all with proper Callsigns, registration number and the likes. But it may not be everything that you would expect me to have.

Understood. I don’t actually want all liveries anyway

Oh that is great Thanks Neo!!!