Ground equipment blocking aircraft

Hi,
At LOWS Salzburg airport (and other Austrian airports), there are normally no pushbacks for narrow body aircraft. Departing aircraft simply make a sharp right turn to taxi out.
How can I get rid of the blocking ground vehicles/equipment in MSFS to be able to taxi out?
http://puu.sh/H8lzp/cfea348780.jpg

Even if there is no pushback vehicle, you can simply SHIFT+P and it will have the same effect.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply!
Shift+P does not have the effect I was looking for.
The vehicles still block the taxi path.

Sometimes if vehicles stand in the way I just use Reverse thrust
But sometimes the pushback car pushes you back, whether you like it or not .
It also happend that the car will not will not disconnect ( no possibilty via the menu ) … weird …
So I had to start all over again

Just imagine they’re not there. Just turn on your engines and forward thrust to taxi out. I’ve seen cars driving in the middle of the taxiway next to the runway and I just run over them very often.

This is probably an parameter thing in the assets.

An Airliner class aircraft on a parking spot will always spawn pushback car, baggage handler and catering truck and ext. generator car.

Smaller aircrafts on the same parking spot will spawn a different set of ground services. But that’s just my uneducated guess.

Hi,

Looks like that there is still a lot of room for improvement by Asobo concerning ground equipment traffic. :wink:

Today in Colorado Springs Muni I had two fuel trucks stop in the taxiway and dance back and forth in front of me for almost 5 minutes until I finally did a hard right and taxied across the grass to a different taxiway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.