Grumman Goose for MSFS Updates?

Have there been any recent updates to the Grumman Goose. I saw some posts that looked like there might have been but there was no link to a download site. I can’t find a version number on the one I have.

It moved here

I have an Ozx Grumman Goose for MSFS2020 already but mine does not specify Redux II. What I need to know is, is there only one version or is there two. I can’t find a version number on mine but I have seen, in various documents, a version .9.9 and a version 1.0. I want the latest one but I don’t know if I already have it or not. Does anyone know anything about this?

1. There is only one Grumman Goose for MSFS
  2. the above post points you directly to the last version.
  3. Read before posting.

Download the latest version from flightsim dot to and you know you are current

1 Like

This thing flies pretty good. was really impressed with the carb heat, it does what it’s supposed to do. i bring it up to 17000 rpm on run up,put on the carb heat and it drops 200 rpm usually on the pipers and little guys it was 100 rpm. in flight with this bird it drops 100 on rpm just like real life. i noticed the engines started on fire the 1st few times i flew it , maybe i was pushing it too hard .I read the manual but didn’t see anything on this, is there a certain power setting that will cause the engines to burn? lots of smoke coming out of the engines . now i back off and the last few flights with ON Air its ok —Louis cyyc