GSX Pro - Invalid number of passengers

Hello!
I’ve installed GSX but I got into trouble.
I typed my name to have Simbrief integration to get the right amount of passengers. I know that GSX reads the last dispatch only.
When I created a new flightplan I changed the number of pax on Simbrief from 10 to 100 but when I started the flight again i had 10 passengers boarding only.
Do I have to create the flightplan even before starting MSFS to help it recognize the data?
What if I’d like to change something like pax? Do I have to reload the whole sim again?

Ps. I was using PMDG 737-700

Hi, you need to unflag the “Estimate passengers number” toolbox. After it, GSX will get the passenger numbers from simbrief.

I have a question.

Using the 737-700, how do I chose the number of passenger to board if I am not using Simbrief. The manual mentions msfs payload settings, but the msfs payload setting is not used for the pmdg 737 and its honestly just confusing.

Does it work using the FMC pax number? or how.

It uses the FMC pax number for Deboarding. Didn’t test it for boarding yet.

1 Like

It uses the FMC pax number for boarding also.
Test at two different airports in which I have never used.

Test 1: 83 passengers in FMC

ended with 3 stowaways :thinking:

Test 2
67 pax in FMC

67 Boarded

Thanks @talgmar for forcing me to test for this :grin:

3 Likes

Got to love the Stream Deck for diagnosing and debugging … :+1:

c172x debug #3

1 Like

Thank you for the solutions!
Also how can I get that Stream Deck?

It’s hardware and some plugins you can download.

15 button version:
https://amzn.eu/d/5bBXB1C

32 button XL version:
https://amzn.eu/d/iWZtzTX

Won’t paste you the plug-ins here but you can easily find it all of you buy one!

can i try it to??? please

I can’t match simbrief profile with PMDG 737-800. Every time I try to load simbrief profile through GSX it says Aircraft I loaded in MSFS is a 737 and aircraft in my simbrief profile is a 738. But it wasn’t, I loaded the 738. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? I can’t find out the fix.

Load simbrief profile through GSX? How?

You have to insert your simbrief ID in GSX settings menu. Then, in the GSX general menu appears a button in red that says “reload simbrief”. If you click on it, GSX match the number of passengers and baggage you have in your simbrief OFP. It works very well with all aircraft except with PMDG 738, cause GSX recognizes it as a 737 instead of 738 and doesn’t load the simbrief profile because aircraft doesn’t match. I don’t know how to fix it. I think I read something about it the other day, but I can’t find it again.

Why do i keep getting this"cant connect to simbrief"??

every time i run it the simbrief dowmloads in the ipad in cockpit
but when i load the flight plan in the FMC it disconnencts from simbrief
and when i hit the red “reload simbrief” button it crashes
Couatl Scripting Engine 11_09_2022 11_40_01 PM

You must open the “aircraft.cfg” file using notepad (the file is found in “pmdg-aircraft-738\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800”).

Searche for the line: atc_model=“B737”
Change it to: atc_model=“B738”

1 Like

This should work for anyone having a problem with Simbrief and the B738. Hope this works for you all

1 Like

It works!!! Thankyou very much.

1 Like

No problem! :wink: I’m glad it helped

1 Like