GSXPro "Loading GSX Menu, please wait..." now for 30 minutes

Well, in most cases GSX works just fine without any additional profiles. But if you want more accurate handling of the ground services, pax, pushback routes etc. for a particular airport, you can install a profile.
As I said, a profile might fix your pax-problem at Vienna airport. Also make sure you exclude jetway replacement for 3rd party products in the GSX config (FSDT installer).

Try running “FSDT Live Update”…it will be under FSDreamteam in you start menu. I has this happen to me but fixed it by running the update.

I asked here in forum before buying GSXPro and they told me that happens more or less automatically. And i dont have Jetways from third party btw.

You mean the “check” Option in FSDT Universal Installer?

Nada…close the universal installer, then open your start menu, find FSDreamteam and in there, click on “FSDT LIve Update”. It will open, do it’s thing, then close. Then fire up MSFS…

I have only “FSDT Installer” and “FSDT Live Update” and for emergencies “Start Couatl for GSX MSFS”

Do you mean that ground services, pushback routs, pax boarding etc work automatically? If so, yes, GSX normally works out of the box.
As you ran into trouble at Vienna I thought installing a profile might be worth a try. I’m not sure if it will solve the problem though. Updating GSX as aloper5 said makes sense as well.
Is LOWW the only airport you don’t see pax boarding or is it everywhere?

The exlusion prevents that the jetways of your 3rd party airport are replaced by GSX jetways. Normally, the ones that come with 3rd party airports are better than the generic ones. But maybe this happened automatally, not sure.

Is there an update since i bought it a few days ago?

I don’t know. They only announce bigger updates but reportedly they regularly release minor updates. It certainly won’t harm. Just click the “check” button in the FSDT installer. I update it every other week.

OK i will do it every time i load the sim.

It happened again and i reload the couatl thing for 26 times and testing it the last 30 minutes. The ******* app dont come back.

Starting couatl brings exactly nothing. I did now for more than 20 times and that stupid addon wont come back.

Did you install today’s update? I wonder if you may have an issue with anti-virus or something like that because a lot of us are using this for multiple flights daily without experiencing these issues. You might check the FSDreamTeam forums as well. They have a support section there.