GSYNC Not Working Since UK Update Post Sim Update 3

It’s hard to keep track of what’s going on in these forums at times, especially if you step away and take a break. However the problem with GSYNC started the same time Asobo changed the VSYNC implementation. No idea why they did this the SIM was running great after the VR update and people were able to run with VSYNC OFF and not have tearing. It really was a WIN WIN for FreeSYNC, GSYNC, and VSYNC users before the UK update hit.

Then for whatever reason they decided to completely change the implementation and they broke GSYNC. This also added tearing for VSYNC OFF users and I have no idea how Freesync users did in the end. However my suspicion is that they did this change for the XBOX compatibility and it broke everything on the PC.

It took me a while to catch the issue myself because I wasn’t flying. However I just came back and found a fix for the Magenta line POI issue and did a full flight and I noticed when landing that indeed my GSYNC was no longer working. This is why the mouse cursor felt like it was lagging at 30Hz. It’s not working properly at all anymore and neither is the mouse cursor. It’s using some quasi hardware cursor at the wrong refresh rate now. Even the GSYNC debug feature I have shows GSYNC on but it’s actually not. This is a compatibility issue that is also causing performance issues now.