GTN750 or Better navigation unit for Antonov 225

I found mentions in the inibuilds forums by a moderator that if it garnered enough attention on the MSFS forums, it would be considered.

But, I believe that while the Antonov 225 is a great addition for MSFS, considering the price point and the money goes to a great cause, it would benefit a lot of users for a more advanced Garmin navigation unit. A GTN750 would go great where the current 540 sits. And the PMS50 GTN750 free is a great source. I’d even opt for the INOP nav screen and GTN panel being taken for a basic G series touch, but I know that breaks from the wanted aspect of the aircraft.

My largest point as to why is that with flying any airliner, be it a cargo or passenger, is the ease and convenience to input proper Airways, navigate easily to select SID, STARS, and approaches at the intended airport. Also, while flying the aircraft, the INOP screen is just there, serving no purpose while we have to flip between screens, or navigate around the cockpit with arrow keys to keep an eye on our route. With that being said, the native FD bars are extremely small and hard to locate and constantly flying the aircraft in landing position takes away from the experience.

I hope this is something that can be considered for a future update, either way I love the aircraft. Thank you inibuilds!

JD’s PMS on all mod works with the Antonov

1 Like

Can you explain what that means exactly? Can I use the PMS GTN750 and how?