Guarulhos (SBGR), in São Paulo, the busiest Latin America airport, lost all approaches in the world map. It only has "Automatic" now in 1.27.20.0

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

All approaches disappeared.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

It’s possible to see in the world map, after selecting IFR.

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Not using DevMode.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load the world map and select SBGR to land, then IFR. There will be only the automatic approach.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X.

Can anyone else on XBox reproduce this?

Added XBox tag.

I cannot confirm this. “all” were selectable for me.

It shows “Automatic” and also all the others in the list?

I tried to restart and even turn off Xbox lots of times and they are still absent here.

for me it looks like this

1 Like

Oh, no. I said Guarulhos (there in São Paulo) correctly, but mentioned SBGL, which is Galeão (or also called Tom Jobim), here in Rio de Janeiro.

The problem is happening with SBGR and I already corrected the post title. Could you please check again?

just checked. you are right. it is only automatic for selection

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

I previously mentioned SBGL incorrectly. The issue is happening at Guarulhos airport, SBGR.

Also, now the issue was already reproduced above.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

SBGR is showing no ILS option in the world map for me as it showed in the past. Is it showing for anyone? Is this a bug?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi @Bewoss
I’m not seeing any freqs on the global map/freqs list, nor any ILS approaches from the approach dropdown. The ILS’s do show up when you zoom into the airport details. Looks like a bug. No extra stuff on my test version of the sim.
Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for Replying.

1 Like

SVMI in Venezuela also same bug after su10 beta.

I´not sure if it´s related, but SBGR had a runway number change this month (runways 09 went to 10, rwys 27 went to 28). Maybe the nav data was only partially updated?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was going to write here.

Guarulhos (SBGR) now has 10 and 28 in instead of the old 09 and 27.

Anyway, the problem here is that the runways are still using the old numbers in Flight Simulator, so why approaches would disappear?

By the way, I’m now really curious about how these changes are applied in the world map. It requires an update? Or it’s just a server side change?

Of course, the numbers themselves painted in the runways will surely need a software update, right?

Did runways numbers also changed recently, like SBGR?

No, dont think so, maybe you can assist me in verifing that. its the main airport in venezuela, caracas. SVMI

The same problem here… any solution so far?

They simply forgot and are completely ignoring nothing less than the busiest and biggest South America airport. This is so sad.

Probably it’s something to do with the recent runways rename. But since it already happened since a long time now, I can’t understand why it’s still happening.

I’m still curious if they need a Sim Update to fix this or if it can be applied as a server edit.

1 Like

Anyone here already running Sim Update 11 Beta could please check if this issue was fixed and the new runways numbers were applied in SBGR?