Haiti/Dominican republic Bush trip - C152 with GPS?

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

nope

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

most

Brief description of the issue:

The Cessna 152 used in this bush trip is apparently magically equipped with GPS

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

no

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

GPS flag is not displayed on my nav1 OBS
Could you provide steps, nav setup you used ?, also make sure to make a test with your community folder totally empty

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

were you on the first leg as well?
All I did was tune 115.3 into the NAV1 radio, nothing else.

here’s the full cockpit screenshot;

shows the GPS light on both OBS’s

Yes, I was on the 1st leg. The 1st test I tuned right after take off to DCR close by VOR just to ckeck OBS flags. I just did another test with the 1st leg tuning to the PAP VOR (115.3) and still no GPS flag:

Have you made a test with your community folder empty ?

I have almost all of my mods disabled, just we love VFR, GAIST.

Weird issue…I also have we love VFR (region 1) and no issue on my side. Just to make sure, could you start in safe mode and test again that bush trip ?: just killed msfs.exe and you’ll have the safe mode option available on next start.

Just started the second leg of the trip, and it was gone.

Think it might have something to do with the bush trip format. If you go to external camera you see the HUD NAV display in the top left, and that has a magenta line and course deviation. Think that somehow bled through to the cockpit instruments.

Ok, strange that I did not experience it in the 1st leg then. I’ll check the external view. Let’s see if other users report the same behaviour.