Hamilton Island | AUScene | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Cinematic Preview]

Hello Flight Sim Fans!

Here is my first and hopefully start of many “Cinematic Previews”
Starting off with a stunning new scenery package by AUScene, this is Hamilton Island featuring fantastic detail including fully modelled Airport, Marina, Resorts and much more.

Challenging landings with a small runway, beautiful ground and water masking textures and stunning approaches await you with this one.

Hamilton Island by AUScene releases this Saturday 22nd April!
Explore Australia’s most stunning and sought-after holiday destinations in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef.

If you enjoyed this Cinematic Preview then head to my channel for more, give the video a massive like and please subscribe to the channel for more Flight Simulator & Aviation Content.

Enjoy.

Bryan
Practically Geek

7 Likes

Will it be available in the XBox Marketplace?

1 Like

Unfortunately there isn’t a date for Xbox but I would imagine it will make it’s way to the marketplace soon. It takes 3-4 weeks for Microsoft to approve scenery from a developer, sometimes it takes longer.

Simply remarkable. I stuns the mind to see how far we have come with this hobby. Having beautiful scenery like this to complement an already robust flight simulation platform is icing on the cake. Very nice job with this product!

1 Like

Still not available in the xbox marketplace…

1 Like

It might be worth asking AUScene via social media if you are able, odd that it is still not on Xbox.

searched for it few days ago, now it’s available on xbox marketplace :star_struck: :partying_face:

Recently got it on PC and it is a remarkable scenery. Highly recommend it!