Handcrafted Airports

Is anyone aware of a definitive and up-to-date list of all the Asobo handcrafted airports in the sim?

I can’t find anything much past World update 2 and the lists seem to include the ‘improved’ airports rather than just the purpose built ones.

It’s probably a list that the developers should have somewhere obvious (unless they already do? :relaxed:)

Hi!
Some of these are listed in the patch notes for each World Update. For example, last World Update:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-release-notes-1-15-7-0-world-update-iv-france-benelux-now-available/389982

Updates that are posted in the forum use the #patch-notes tag. Here is a listing of posts using that tag:
Latest patch-notes topics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thanks for that. I take it from that that there’s no official updated list that includes the airports originally included in the first release?

It seems a shame they go to the trouble of making them when most of us have absolutely idea what’s had the treatment and what hasn’t :man_shrugging:t3::smiley:

Does the bottom of this page help with the initial release- which details which handcrafted version were included with the different package options?
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017706059-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-FAQ

1 Like

This is the list I distilled from patch notes. Not all of them properly mentioned handcrafted airport additions though. Hope this helps:

IATA ICAO FAA Airport Country ISO Developer Publisher World Update
NGS RJFU Nagasaki Japan JAP Asobo 1
KUH RJCK Kushiro Japan JAP Asobo 1
HAC RJTH Hachijojima Japan JAP Asobo 1
RJX8 Suwanosejima Japan JAP Asobo 1
KJP ROKR Kerama Japan JAP Asobo 1
RORS Shimojisjima Japan JAP Asobo 1
ATL KATL Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International United States of America USA Asobo 2
DFW KDFW Dallas / Fort Worth International United States of America USA Asobo 2
FRD KFHR Friday Harbor United States of America USA Asobo 2
SWF KSWF New York Stewart International United States of America USA Asobo 2
C53 Lower Loon Creek United States of America USA Asobo 2
EGCB Manchester-Barton Aerodrome Great Britain GBR Asobo 3
LPL EGGP Liverpool John Lennon Airport Great Britain GBR Asobo 3
LEQ EGHC St Just / Land’s End Great Britain GBR Asobo 3
BRR EGPR Barra Great Britain GBR Asobo 3
OUK Out Skerries Airfield Great Britain GBR Asobo 3
RTM EHRD Rotterdam The Hague Airport Netherlands NLD Asobo 4
MVV LFHM Megève Airport France FRA Asobo 4
NCE LFMN Nice Côte d’Azur Airport France FRA Asobo 4
EKRN Bornholm Airport Denmark DNK Gaya Simulations Asobo 5
ESSA Stockholm Arlanda Airport Sweden SWE Gaya Simulations Asobo 5
EFVA Vaasa Airport Finland FIN Gaya Simulations Asobo 5
ENSB Svalbard Airport Norway NOR Gaya Simulations Asobo 5
BIIS Isafjordur Airport Iceland ISL Asobo Asobo 5

a) Updated with IATA and FAA codes
b) Added upcoming world update 5 (this time they mentioned the developers)

2 Likes

I think you asked for the original list of airports?

Here’s a list of what was originally released. The release notes for all the releases will list the rest. For whatever reason, they removed these lists from the Wikipedia page, so I had to go get it from the Wayback machine…

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [GUIDE] Handcrafted Airports

@JetWash1023 has kindly typed up a list of all the handcrafted airports in MSFS.

The list can be found in this thread:

1 Like

This list is incorrect, WU1 provided six airports in Japan and WU2 also had C53 Lowever Loon Creek AFAIK.

You can compare that with the list I provided above and improve your guide accordingly.

Ok thanks.

I took the information from the official blog posts prior to each WU release. Odd that those were missing from there.

I’ll edit the list.

That’s why I provided that table above :slight_smile:

LEMG - Málaga Airport (Spain)
LFLC - Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne (France)

I do not think these are hand crafted. They were missing in the sim and were added I believe but they are default quality.

C53 Lowever Loon Creek ? There is no official info about it. Is it hand-crafter by Gaya?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.