Has anyone tried this Airbus stick addon for the Thrustmaster Warthog?

I saw this a while back and got interested, this is a Airbus sidestick replica for the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Thrustmaster magnetic base.

Has anyone bought this?

Topic moved into #self-service:peripherals and tagged #thrustmaster

I have received the side stick and wow it looks and feels like the real thing.
Very nice product.

Very nice, the cat seems to be happy about it too!

1 Like

What is that AP Screen you have on the throttle quadrant?

That’s a Class Echo. Very nice device and you can control everything with a rotary knob.
Check ShakePrint Simulations

You have to put it together yourself but it’s very easy. It’s based on arduino.

Class Echo is awesome. Highly recommended the dual rotary encoder upgrade.

What is the name of throttle quadrant. I cann see it has manual pitch trim wheel. Please give me the info. Thanks!!!

BRAVO THROTTLE QUADRANT – Honeycomb Aeronautical (flyhoneycomb.com) probably.

The lever tops are interchangeable, so it might look different to the one above.

1 Like

Thanks!!! Exist any device to manage engine master, rudder trim, etc. Like atc thrumaster??? Thanks!!!

From what I’ve seen, the Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick and Quadrant are probably the best bet, if you’re into airbus aircraft, but the quadrant does not, currently at least, include a trim wheel.

“Swings and roundabouts”, as some might say. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if Thrustmaster might have plans to somehow add a trim wheel, but time will probably tell.

I fly the Fenix A320, more than any other aircraft and use a Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, along with the base for the TM Warthog sidestick, topped off with the grip mentioned in the OP.

I’ve also had a throttle detent insert 3d-printed, complete with all detents from full reverse to TOGA, which makes flying in VR so much easier.

1 Like

Thanks for tour comment!!