Has the PC version been adapted to the XBOX console? last updates July 2021-That will not do!

At no point in your post do you use the words such as “in my view” or “in my experience” or “in my opinion”. Rather you state quite clearly “take note of the poor state of the game as it is right now”. No qualifier, no “state of my game”, no “what I see is…” etc. Therefore you stated that opinion as a fact

The same people that come and Drop loads on every positive thread?
If your experience is so conclusive you should have it at hand ready to share at all times, how hard is Cpy paste?

Ok this is a brickwall, enjoy your simming experience.

It really isn’t so long as you can look beyond your incapability to prove your point.

But even if you have to zoom in, if there is a degradation, that’s a valid point to criticise. You might debate if it’s really as bad as people state, but there IS a difference.
The rest is up to preference, how much the individual impact affects your experience, for me it doesn’t matter, I rather have a smooth approach into KLAX than having the skyline rendered perfectly.

What is annoying though is all that hate against XBox. I’m sure we’d have gone the same path without XBox given the many complaints there were because of stutters, lags, jumps in FPS and the bad CPU/GPU utilization.

It’s interesting that the xbox conspiracy theorists and downgraders feel that they have the high ground and the burden of proof is on the rest of us. Why are we not entitled to our opinion, just as they are?

3 Likes

reasonable

1 Like

If you don’t use VR then i can’t answer you seriously, have a nice day.

I am unfamiliar are VR screen caps not possible?

I forbid my subject being called a conspiracy.
I come from a country where you can freely express your opinion.
For what please there is a forum.
If you compare the SU 4 with the SU 5, it makes a big difference to me.
Why are fewer details now displayed in MSFS.
Why should a negative post be deleted, I paid a lot of money for the product again.
If you now also include add-ons from third-party providers.
Should I also apologize for not being at all satisfied with MSFS right now?
Criticism should therefore be taken as an occasion.

1 Like

Can you please show us some screen shots ?

The use of the term “conspiracy theory” as become little more these days than a way to shut down debate. Its use dos not instantly validate your opinion over others and it never did until this past year or so .

The part of the conspiracy is that you put this into context of these changes being done solely for the XBox.
As I said, there is a difference in visuals (but there is a big one in performance, too). But the claim that they geared towards XBox is simply put a myth/conspiracy theory until proven otherwise.

No not directly as the mirror image on the monitor isn’t a direct comparison. Besides, you don’t need screenshots to prove everything, please learn to understand that

Xbox One compares to a budget PC not a high end PC.

1 Like

Ok those clouds look massively different, the draw distance is clearly culled but i have test this and its fixed with a CFG change.
interesting.

Nope, just check the numbers. :slight_smile:
Obviously I was talking about XBox Series, not the One. Context matters.

You did notice that he says he doesn’t have any before and after and “thinks it probably wasn’t there before”? Conclusive

I am closing this topic since the issue and content have been discussed many times over in many other Topics

We understand that some folks are upset on this issue but would ask that you use the search function before starting another topic on this subject

Thanks for your understanding

2 Likes