I tried it and at first I wanted to post “everything is good”. But when I came closer, I got a “mushroom” instead of a haystack:
Turning away again, it turned back to normal:
Maybe this observation helps?
Folks - thanks to the CM, this has been logged for Reproduction by the Dev Team (feedback-logged tag). If they can reproduce and accept the defect, it will be changed to bug-logged tag. Thanks to everyone for identifying and helping to reproduce.
Thanks.
Could it be a rounding error related to specific chipsets? I use a Ryzen 7 and Nvidia GPU, Steam version.
Other than that, I would guess something may be different between our scenery files, or servers we are connecting to. (Note: I don’t have any mods installed.)
And in case it was overlooked, I found a very similar terrain/POI issue at the Catalina Casino.
Not sure. I had a brief idea that everyone else is running at Ultra/4K and I’m at 1080, but that’s probably not it. Hopefully Dev Team can repro!
I just checked and I have the same issue. Tried with WU II only and with WU II plus WU X: both the same. 4K resolution, mostly Ultra, Ryzen 7 3700X, RTX 3080. I have essentiall zero other issues: sim has been great for me from day 1.
Just tried this in the SU10 beta and the Haystack Rock popup is still happening. I was going to file a bug, but the request was just to report regressions, not existing bugs.
@CasualClick Given that many of us are seeing this on multiple versions of the sim, what’s the best route to get this moved from “Feedback” to “Bug?” Should I file a Zendesk bug? Thanks!
Hello,
The Dev Team representative indicates this is in queue. We’ll have to wait next steps.
Thanks!