Heading Knob only tunring in 10 degree steps

first of all i know this is a know issue. second of all im a noob when it comes to macro softwares and ■■■■ like that.

im using the thrustmaster warthog hotasandthe rudder pedals from thrustmaster

i want to be able again to adjust the heading knob in single degrees and not 10. im talking about all planes that have some sort of autopilot not just the cessna or whatever. it happens in every plane. deleteting and rebinding stuff didnt help at all. unbinding “3-stage switches” is not an optioon since i need them and im using waht i paid for. i downloaded FSUIPC7 but could not for sake of my mental health figure out how that thing works or even getting it ti launch. it crashed all the time without any appearent reason(window appears that says " loading instruments, please wait…" and then dissapears again). i dont need a 5000 word essay on an explanation of that bug. i dont want to know how a bug works, i want it ■■■■■■■ fixed.

Hi there!
There is an existing topic on this that you can contribute to:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/heading-increment-bug-10-degree-instead-of-1-explained/290173

We only like one topic per issue so votes are not split across multiple topics. When you post, please be constructive in your postings.

Thank you!