Headphone simulation keybind

I like the headphone simulation option but pilots don’t have their sound dampened for example during engine start or in general during pre/post flight operations.
It would be really useful to be able to switch the sound instantly instead of breaking immersion by opening the settings.

1 Like

I 100% agree… I’ve been thinking this for so long, shocked it hasn’t yet. A quick keybind to enable “Headphone Simulation” would be amazing. I want to hear my aircraft on startup but in the air it’s essential to switch to this mode. It would be such an easy implementation & I think not many people know about this option!

1 Like

I feel like I voted for this a long time ago, but maybe not. This definitely needs to be a thing.

This is a great implementation of the headphone on/off (2:03)

1 Like

Please make the Headphone Simulation feature switchable with keybind. Should be an easy update.

4 Likes

The Wilga from them also has a headphone input. The SF50 from FlightFX also has headphones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep I have the vision jet and they really nailed the “suction” effect you get on ANR headphones

It looks like they added this in 1.31.20 (or earlier, but I just noticed with this version).

I’m going to check it out now.

EDIT: None of the three options — Toggle, Set ON, Set OFF — work. Maybe in the next release of the beta.

I see all three options under Options–>Controls Options. I’ve tested all three, but none worked.

See:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve tried it too, but no luck with it. Hopefully, this will work in the future

still doesn’t work :frowning:
This tiny issue annoys me very much

The bug is still open:

1 Like

Previously implemented but currently broken (10/11/2023) please see the following Bug Report: Headphone Simulation Keybinds Not Working

The current status of the Bug Report is bug-logged, which means it has been reviewed and reproduced by the developers.

Cheers