Headset with microphone advice needed

I’m looking for a good headset with microphone.
Needs to be over ear and non VR.
Something like the Thrustmaster T.Flight U.S. Air Force Edition but I’ve read some reviews complaining about the microphone.
Any advice for good alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Not sure what your budget is but nothing can top
sennheiser pc360 Imo.

Looks like you can’t find the OG version anymore but these are very similar https://drop.com/buy/drop-sennheiser-pc38x-gaming-headset

1 Like

Bought the Corsair HS70 Wireless headset and am really happy with it. Microphone is detachable, easy to position and very good quality

1 Like

I have a Blaro W-915. Amazon.com

$28 Great sound and great Bass.
Over the Ear
Bluetooth &.Wired. Plug it in or Pair with Bluetooth.
Built in MIC.

Rechargeable Battery. Last for about a week for me until needing a recharge.

Paired on my PC.
It displays the level of charge on my PC under Settings, Devices.

1 Like

I have an old set of wired HyperX Cloud II’s which are still going strong after a good long time spent in the service of gaming.
Great headphones and I love 'em to bits.

I also picked up a pair of Cloud Alpha’s in the winter sales. They are almost the same. I use the Alpha’s for when I travel.

Build quality is good, sound is good (for my cloth video engineer ears anyway.) and the mic is detachable and does exactly what you expect when it’s plugged in. Good enough for VoiceAttack voice control.

2 Likes

Not sure where to ask this but you guys seem to know something about headsets. I have the xBOX wireless headset and like it fine, but not sure how the microphone is supposed to work. I understand that it’s used for chat but I want to use it to make comments for saved clips. I can hear the engine and other sounds in the clips, just not my voice. Can that be done? This is on an XBOX series S
Hope you can help or direct me to the right place.

$5 Below, works fine

It sounds like you’re recording with the Xbox function where you need to switch on the mic recording when you start the record.
That’s how it works at the pc version.
Maybe you can test the microphone somewhere in the settings of the Xbox?
I’m not familiar with the Xbox.

So whats up with the first search result I get for that headset? Not going for that one…

Ya I actually see this warning on many products. We probably have many in our house and don’t even know it. Be glad they at least tell u, unlike those other manufactures. People smoke know they get cancer in the lungs, lol. People have sx without protection, and to be honest u know it’s in the foods as hormones as well. Stay Safe

1 Like

I connected the headset to my phone and the mic works just fine. I can’t find any settings for the mic other then muting options.