Helicopter Emergency Operations (HErO)

I bought the wonderful H145 from Hype Performance Group and was browsing through the liveries and addons when I stumbled across an app that generates incidents to fly to. Sounds a little like Neofly but I feel that isn’t well suited for helicopters. It is restricted to the UK at the moment and works with the free H135 and H145, not sure on other helicopters. The app and registration is free.

I’ve done a couple of incidents now and enjoyed them a lot. They involved flying to a location whilst guided by my AI copilot who will sometimes mention a heading to take in-between his singing and whistling, locate the incident indicated by a fire truck and land. After a few minutes the patient is loaded up and I fly off with new directions to one of the local hospitals.

It’s better shown in the following clip by Rotor Sim Pilot

The app can be found:

I feel this is a great app for those on us that fly helicopters and maybe sometimes are not sure where to fly to next.

3 Likes

Can this annoyance be disabled?

Don’t think so, not yet. Personally I like it, adds to immersion but would like there to be more variety. Making it optional would make sense for those that would rather not have it.