Helicopter Missions

I have really been enjoying flying choppers lately since they fixed them. Anybody know if there are any add-ons free or otherwise that have helicopter-type missions? Fly to a fire as a news chopper, rescue lost hikers, that kind of thing? If not, a chopper mission payware would sell well, I think. I do own Air Hauler, but that’s not quite what I had in mind. I’d like to see objects on the ground you can interact with or something similar.

Flightsim.to I think (emphasis on think) has some activities for helicopters.

1 Like

Only thing approaching “Interactive missions” I’m aware of is specifically and only for the Airbus H145 by HPG.

It’s a separate purchase that links with the purchase of the base helicopter (called the Action Pack) and it’s pretty cool. Not massively interactive but it has the kind of missions you asked for with kind of static set-pieces, but you do have to complete tasks properly for it to “register” that you have passed that mission. It’s still pretty sandboxy but definitely gives you some structure.

I totally agree some missions that can work with any aircraft (suitable to the type) is needed and I feel this is going to be the year we start seeing content in that direction. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: NeoFly might be worth looking in to. Not sure if they cover choppers yet though.

EDIT 2: there is some heli stuff but doesn’t sound too in-depth. There is a new version coming soon and I guess they will expand that side of things now copters are native in the sim. All speculation though!

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’ll check those out. I appreciate it.

1 Like