Helicopter Take-off and Landings counts are not logged

I am an idiot
I am an idiot
I am an idiot

The bug is happening on my game. I misunderstood what you were saying with this post.

All of my takeoffs and landings are 0, not only helicopters, but anything that does not have wheels, such as the Wright Flyer.

What I was looking at was that it does track where I take off and land at, but it is showing 0 take offs and landings at each site.

2 Likes

Hehehe.

Aha, so it’s a round wheely thing. Great discovery.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

3 rd party choppers are logging

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes. However, see below…

Take offs and landings were recorded in the 40th Anniversary Mendenhall Glacier Tour in stock Bell 407. Also, the Airbus H135 records landings.

When you use rotorcraft (helicopters) the take offs and landings are not shown the log book. The flight is shown but with all zeros in the take off/landing columns. Can this be added so that they are shown please

4 Likes

For me the flight time is not always logged. With Cowansim MD 500E.

Today 1 hour flight in VR. 3 landings along the route, 2 of them in an airport and one in an un-marked helipad. The 4th landing was a full stop and shut down. The time was not logged at all. It happened before but some of the flights are logged and some are not. I cannot tell the difference. The flight started from cold and dark off the first runway.

1 Like