Helicopters added

Does anyone want to see helicopters in the sim!!!

1 Like

You might have trouble finding people that do not want them… the good news is they are definitely coming down the pipeline.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I got hooked on MSFS because of the Bell.

Hi, There is a great need for helicopters. Classic Bell 206 JetRanger BIII helicopter required. In my opinion, the most important helicopters are Bell 206, Hughes 500, AS 350 Ecureuil.

The bad news is that we have not seen any progress in the development of helicopters. The developer made a big mistake in not adding the helicopters at the time of release.

7 Likes

Here is one! :wave:t2:
I don´t care if there are helicopters or not. I want more Airliners to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, don’t want airliners.

Want study level GAs and then helicopters :blush:

3 Likes

We most definitely need helicopters! There is no better low & slow mode of transportation and this sim is clearly made for low & slow flying! :smiley:

3 Likes

+1
Helicopters are in fourth position in the top which list

Lol… there is always one, or two, maybe three… :wink:

1 Like

I have to let you down. The list is sorted alphabetically

1 Like

Yeah! And Gliders would be great too. Not sure if thermals are already part of the weather system (preferably based on the ground composition), but ridge lift certainly is.

Dreams breaking … :wink:
Didn’t notice this, but now you said it …
just hoping in any case, if it was only me I would have expected an Helicopter only edition :smile:
wait, I love aircrafts too, the thing is that Helicopters are in my first thoughts !

I’m for helicopters AND airliners.

3 Likes

As we speak the r flying in game now. I recorded last night in Washington State a double decker massive plan flying around. I don’t want 2 post it unless some1 gives me the ok

They did say recently in a Q & A that they are looking to add Helicopters in future but said a new set of tools need to be made to implement them, so sounds like something that will take a while to me.

Yes, I think it might take some time. I’m not even sure they know themselves yet how they are going to implement it.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was a payware DLC as well. Depending on the cost, I would be okay with that as long as we got a decent standard of helicopters included.

3 Likes

You have all my pity on your side! I also want nothing more than helicopters and VR. That’s exactly why I still start XPlane every now and then, but when you compare the graphics, it’s just not fun to fly in Xplane anymore

2 Likes

We need a couple of helicopters in my opinion, the classic Bell 206 and a cool multi turbine helicopter would be enough; I loved the EH 101 from FSX:Acceleration, a new, more realistic version of it, with more functioning controls would be awesome. But we need more airliners too, just three (Boeing 737 Max as counterpart of the A320 Neo, A380 as counterpart of the 747, A350 as counterpart of Boeing 787), I would prefer them first, then helicopters. But if some helicopters would come tomorrow, I would be good with that :grin:

1 Like

Helicopters and some military aircraft

Hi, There was no mention of helicopters in the September 10 update or news. The developer has a lot to do, the simulator is more of a beta version. In my opinion, there is a lot to look forward to with the advent of helicopters. This is not good news. The simulator is spectacular and precise, but it takes another year to be flawless.

I consider it a mistake, a shortcoming, that the developer does not communicate, does not provide information about the appearance of helicopters. For me, there is little that is planned …