Help! Free Look inside Cockpit (Mouse) stopped working

Hey guys, I need your help. Since last update the freelook via right-mouse stopped working inside the cockpit. I can still change the zoom with the mousewheel, also all buttons and switches are clickable, but nothing happens when I press right-mouse button to look around. in exterior view all works fine, also the joystick coolihat works.
I tried to duplicate my mouse profile and set the sensitivity to 100%, but no change. Do you have any ideas or is there a way to reset all of my camera settings?

Thanks for your help!

I had something similar happen a few months ago when some of my hot keys started acting weird. Reapplying the settings to my keyboard fixed it.

Alternatively, you can click the mouse wheel and toggle between the cursor and freelook.

I already tried to reassign my mouse buttons, but with no success :frowning:
Also clicking the Mouse wheel brings no change :frowning: but thanks for your reply!

Freelook via mouse stopped working for me several weeks ago, as well, and I cannot find a duplicate binding that might be causing the problem. :slightly_frowning_face:

Mine quite working a while back, and no matter what I did with my setup, it wouldn’t come back. I changed back to the “default” profile, and it worked there (same default middle mouse click I had been using), so just saved that under a new name and redid the few mouse-related actions I have, and it works fine now. Hope this might work for someone else.
Regards

Not sure what caused it to work

Glad you were able to fix it.
For me, freelook doesn’t work even with the default profile.

1 Like

Have the same issue. I’ll try reverting back to default.

Just to update: reverting back to default fixed my issue. Thank you Habu2u2.

Just found the solution!! There is a feature called “home cockpit mode” (under general, camera, cockpit camera) which has to be turned OFF, otherwise you can’t look around in the cockpit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.