Help! System does not meet minimum requirements message

GTX 980 Ti ist nicht übertaktet.
SSD hat noch 320Gb freie Platz

Is your Windows 10 1909 or higher?

Window s10 64 Bit Version 2004, Build 19041.630

hmmm… have you enabled the intel graphics card too ? possibe try to disable ( yeah, I know, should not have an effect, but it is windows :wink: )

I assume the warning comes since a windows update, or ?

Ps: and former I meant whether you have exit the game with Alt-F4 :slight_smile:

I am having this problem after a Windows 10 reinstall that wiped out all my programs (not data). I get the error message when installing, click ok and it goes ahead and installs. When trying to run, get the same error message, click ok and it tries to boot up. When it is done extremely slow minutes just to change from home page to profile page. Totally unusable. Went through 6 tech chats to no avail!

1 Like

Make absolutely sure you have the latest driver for your graphics card. The reinstall may have corrupted it somehow?

MODERATOR EDIT:
Hello community, I wish to explain my problem, since yesterday at the launch of my game a message appears “your pc does not have the required configuration …”, while before I played without problem. Certe my configuration is limited but before it worked well.
my configuration:Amd ryzen 5 4600H
nvidia gtx 1660ti 6gb
8GB ram

Bonjour la communauté,je voux explique mon probleme,depuis hier au lancement de mon jeux un message apparait “votre pc n’a pas la configuration requise…”,alors que auparavant je jouais sans probleme.Certe ma configuration est limite mais avant ca marchais bien.
ma configuration:Amd ryzen 5 4600H
nvidia gtx 1660ti 6go
8go ram

Same problem just happened … a complete disappointment. Was having a great time flying and practicing for my IFR. No issues … super fast and high-resolution settings. Then I was out of town for two weeks and today when I tried to start the program I am getting this air message. My machine is more than capable of the minimum requirements. I wish I read that people were having problems with this before I paid. I feel a bit taken advantage of. I think it has something to do with the update maybe. But I can’t even fly on the lowest settings. It says my driver is outdated but I have the latest driver … this is sad. I will try to uninstall and reinstall … that sucks though.

BTW I have i7-4790 overclocked at 4.5, 32GB RAM, two graphics cards GTX 760. Was working fine then suddenly the whole program is haywire and says my system doesn’t meet minimums … I can’t even use it.

Because many users were having problems using older drivers, there was a limit created on older drivers to get users to upgrade their driver. According to NVIDIA, the latest driver 536.99 does not support the GTX 760.

1 Like

Hi there, I’ve been having the same issue for the past couple of weeks, I have the minimum requirements and my graphics card is updated and all. What do you recommend just total reinstall?