Help with addons community folder 2 hard drives

Can somebody help me with my SIM setup please I have 2 drives which I thought I had the SIM installed purely on my E drive but seems it’s also on my C drive

Now when I purchase addons and use installers like contrail i download I point them to my E:FSIM/community however I think they are in my C and just work fine

Problems come when I download files manually and copy them to my E: I can’t get them to load on the SIM.

I have seen linker suggested and I am unsure on how to set this up.

If anyone can message me who has the time to assist me to get me up and running because I have about 15 addons now that are conflicting with multiple installation destinations or won’t work at all.

A few pics of my addon files that don’t work

We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub Install, Performance & Graphics .

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug report. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report and no duplicate exists, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Thank you for moving my post my mistake.

Also photo of my c:

Solved it managed to finally get linker to work and watched a YouTube tutorial

3 Likes