Help with Staggerwing (rolls to right and crashes)

Hello I bought the staggerwing and i have full control over all surfaces i go through start up all systems. All looks good , i roll and take off Watch my speed and it then rolls to the right and crashes into the ground I have looked at others that have this aircraft an no issues. I am using a yoke with pedal, all other aircraft respond like normal, what am i dong wrong or missing?
Win10 PC RTX 3080

Tell what your doing as you take off please.
What speed, flap settings, throttle position, climb out angle, what speed is it when the roll starts.

My first thought is your stalling.

Moved to Student Pilots > Basic Gameplay Help.

I have good air speed tried different flap settings propeller pitch, fast / slow keeps banking right …very frustrating . I have looked for instructions but nothing. This isn’t my first rodeo i have been doing flight simming since 1998. I must be missing something

I have crashed 3 times with same issue in bad weather. I think it has a vicious stall. might be over done. Same interesting reading.

Owner report: Beech 17S Staggerwing | Pilot Magazine (pilotweb.aero)

I believe its auto pilot issue withe saitek /logitech multi panel. Since i installed the Staggerwing my multi panel has 2 buttons lit up but cant do anything with it. I have unplugged it and rebooted the pc but no difference.
I have not tried Spad yet, but ticks me off that this screwed it up. Also the staggerwing when its in the air shakes around like a nervous Nelly, at any speed flaps no flaps gear up down . Its horrible. All flying surface’s move but no reaction its like auto pilot has control and fly’s it right in to the ground.