Hide UI with key bind when taking screenshots / photos

Could it be possible to hide the entire ui and the labels of planes, cities, players, navi points etc with a single key? on/off switch. Every time I want to take a photo without ui, I have to go to the menu to search for the options, turn it on / off, it is very troublesome.

Title. I wish there was a button in the sim to take a screenshot that would be saved somewhere and would also hide the UI.
Example shot with various UI elements that I feel are useful but don’t want to turn off just for a screenshot.

The drone camera is not a solution since it requires way too much finessing and it may make me lose a very important and quick moment in flight.

Bump, because this is important.

It’s crazy to have to exit the sim and reset everything just to get a good screenshot. Labels, the HUD, etc. are all very useful…but I don’t want them in my screenshots. And I don’t want to have to interrupt my flight to turn them all off, take the screenshot, then exit the flight again to get those tools back.

In the video world there’s a thing called a ‘Clean Feed’ which takes the character generator signal out and lets you see the program video only. That’s what we need…a ‘Clean Feed’ external view option.