Himalayas Mountain Range @ 28,000ft

10 Likes

Nice pictures! That is the bandeirante right? Is it worth it?

1 Like

Very well done. I would buy again. :+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m sorry, this is payware mesh?

1 Like

Opinions…maybe if you had something constructive!

I have found nothing that has turned me off to it. It is more complex than the Beech 99 airliner which I have also and support. A lot of the switches upper panels also are active along with the inter-active and PDF version of the checklist. I have also found online the full POH manual for this aircraft which includes the original Checklist. No regrets. Any other questions, let me know. Also there is one on one email support that was answered in minutes. Cheers!

Thanks for your reply! It looks well modeled! I think that will be my next aircraft

1 Like

I think that was a question about moutain’s quality on your pictures, He just asked if you have a payware addon for that :wink:

A little misunderstanding :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you for your explanation

1 Like

Great pics @Rozellespi !!

Looks like scenery indeed. Beautiful place ! These are not AI-mountains, the mountain tops look young as they should be, pointed and sharp. Maybe MS/Asobo bought a mesh from India ? China ? I’ve never seen mountain landscapes in the market place as payware, there exists a very nice Matterhorn as Community freeware, it really looks like the real mountain… check it out here.

3 Likes

I fly over the Himalayas a lot in the sim. The quality of the mountains vary, obviously its governed by the quality of the mapping data available to the Bing maps team. Generally though they look pretty good, especially from a distance, like in these photos.

I think what lets the look of mountains down generally in the sim is that the satellite photo of any given mountain area gets stretched over the terrain mesh. It can look ok but it can sometimes turn into a bit of a blurred mess.

1 Like

I understand. My point of view from an old timer that might otherwise never see that in his lifetime…I was in awe. And I might take another pass. I’m sure in person they would be a site to see, but for now…this ain’t half bad! :+1: :100: :wink: