Historical tour of the world via Bonanza G36 - Looking for friends!

More add-ons: Notepad, Paint Shop Pro, Coffee and a lot of patience. The sim runs a lot better now so you don’t need to keep an eye on memory use anymore. My instrument scan was mainly managing temps of my CPU/GPU and RAM management. The resource monitor was always up during flight and I had to reduce detail often to prevent the sim from allocating more and more ram. (old bug)

The upgrade to 32GB RAM brought me much relief (that was before the memory footprint was slashed in half by the XBox release) It took a long time to get that with the pandemic and chip shortages, but everything ran much better after that. Your PC looks more than capable, should have no issues.

Little navmap is great for tracking your flight. And you can easily right click on its map to copy the coordinates, which you can then paste into google maps. Instant info of where you are. There is also Bushtalk Radio:

That started when I was already near the end of my trip so I never used it myself. (Might give it a try when I get back to FS2020). It tracks your position and tells you things about where you are.

1 Like