Honeycomb Alpha Throttle - switch lighting?

This problem may be in another thread but I don’t see it anywhere.
My Honeycomb Alpha Yoke was plug and play and this all works fine but apart from the illuminated honeycomb front panel that has 5 levels of lighting I am unable to get any of the switches to illuminate, are they supposed to as its a bit of a pain if they do not.
I’d rather have illuminated switches (Like those on the Honeycomb Throttle) than the honeycomb front panel lighting which has no real benefit?

Not illuminated

1 Like

Negative sir, there is no such option as illuminated switches on the honeycomb alpha yoke.

That’s a pity, they should have been installed just as they are on the throttle quadrant.

Such a shame and a missed opportunity.

The A/P buttons on the Bravo are only lit when the underlying mode is ON. The OFF ones are just as difficult to locate in the dark as the Alpha switches.

I suppose what you miss is static back-lighting of the switch labels on the Alpha. I agree, but sadly this is not an option.

Yes, thank you, disappointing really when you consider that both items are well made, I simply fail to see why they did not illuminate the switch panels, ah well, will continue to fumble around in the dark like real pilots do (NOT)