Honeycomb Bravo Quadrant available for purchase on Honeycomb website

Thanks for that, may well order with them. I have spoken to them and they said delivery around March - April.

At least they’re giving a rough date everywhere else just says unavailable.

Update email from Honeycomb folks =

We wanted to give you all an update on what’s going on with the production of the Alpha Flight Controls and the Bravo Throttle Quadrant. First of all, we want to apologize to the many of you who still haven’t been able to purchase our products due to lack of inventory. We are producing at max capacity but are facing several problems which are impacting availability:

-The whole electronics industry is facing severe component shortages and we are especially hard hit as some of our components now have a lead time of 6 – 7 months. We originally had a backup inventory of those long lead time components but that has been depleted as well which means that our production schedule is dependent on when we get replenishments from our suppliers.

-There is an extreme shortage of container availability
from Asia as well which means that we sometimes have to wait several weeks for availability to ship products to our resellers.

We have allocated some of our inventory to ship directly to customers from Hong Kong and only charge 30% of the actual FedEx cost to our customers, but they are sold out almost as quickly as we make them available in our shop.

With that being said, shipments are on their way to our resellers, and we will have more units available to purchase very soon. We are truly thankful for your continued support and hope you continue to fly with us.

Thank you,

Nicki(Founder)

Honeycomb Aeronautical

PS. We will post an update on tech support issues and solutions in the next few days.

For those who are still looking for Alpha and Bravo, just want to let you know that Aerosoft GmbH Shop has them both in stock again and ready to be shipped. In case you are in Germany or EU, take chance to get them before they are sold out again, and have to wait for months until next shipments.

In stock now at scan computers - Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle

In stock at B&H Photo. Finally took the plunge and ordered my set. Should be here on wednesday.

Loved mine for ten months. What’s not to like?

1 Like

I just had mine delivered today after waiting 6 months!!! Kinda jazzed to go fly tonite!

Hi, if needed , you can find honeycomb-bravo-throttle-handles-customised on the website cults3d