Honeycomb Bravo Setup Tips

Nice you got it worked out! Have fun with the Bravo and fly safe!

Elevator trim nose down ->Joystick Button 22
Elevator trim nose up → Joystick Button 23

MAAAAAANNNN
 I was crashing my head against the wall with the Propeller 1 & Propeller 2 axis. Tried everything except duplicating the profile and reassigning what did not work. Not sure why it works but it works and is all that count. thanks for sharing!!!

I did the same thing then got mad and said screw it Ill duplicate the profile because it basically is what I want it to be and out of spite Ill unassign the inputs and immediately reassign it. That’ll teach it!

actually worked though

Has anyone found sensitivity settings that allow the ingame throttle markings to match up with the Bravo markings? It would be pretty handing but I haven’t been able to find a way to get them to align for the trust levers. They do seem pretty close for the flaps/spoiler. I am using the A320 throttle pack so trying to get those to align.

The power of the community!!! i am posting a ticket on AeroSoft support asking to have a document that explain the issue and how to solve. lot less headache for somebody else in the future :slight_smile:

How do I map the TO/GA buttons on the Bravo in MSFS? I cannot find a setting for it

No I don’t think you can either. The red button next to Throttle 1 doesn’t map to anything. However on the DC6, you can map it to ‘water rudder’ which enables the use of reverse thrust on that a/c.

You can map that button? I know I had it mapped as my parking brake for a little while.

I wanted to map it to TOGA as that is what it would be IRL in a jet, but there is no mapping avail to TOGA it seems
or rather the button is not recognised in the CRJ.
This is distinct from the red button on Throttle 1 which ideally should be auto-throttle disconnect, but similarly this can’t be mapped on the CRJ

TOGA is “Auto Throttle TO GA”

The Bravo’s Trim Wheel is not an Axis. It just clicks buttons as assigned. This was a dumb move by Honeycomb if you ask me.

I don’t think they had much choice as if its assigned to an axis it will cause problems with going in and out of AP. If you don’t use AP you can assign it to an axis on one of the levers. The spad fix towards the bottom of the linked thread works pretty good other wise for the trim wheel. What would really be cool is a motorized trim wheel on an axis that would move on its own with the AP. Of course that would probably get into the prohibitively expensive range should some one actually make one. I often use to wonder with past sims what would come first. A more realistic trim or scenery that I can recognize from real life. I guess I got my answer with MSFS this past year.

Not sure if this is still a topic, but I managed to map a Bravo button to control the carb heat. I did it directly within the MSFS control options page. Simply used ‘set engine anti ice on’ resp. off. Worked ok with the C152.

Hey guys, After the recent patch my trim wheel for the bravo is not working correctly. Seems that nose up trim is either 100% or 0. Same goes with nose down trim. There is no in-between now. Before the patch this was working for me, but just slowly (have to do like 10-20 rotations for minor adjustments in trim). Anyone know how to fix it?

No but I did notice a massive change in trim sensitivity, I had the same thing with most planes (some payware like Piper Arrow and CRJ550/700 were normal) where it was 10-20 rotations, not 1/20th a rotation is like yanking the yoke all the way back or forward. At this point with issues with SU5, I might just wait till the next major update
hopefully a lot of this hardware/CTD/performance issues will be resolved by then

1 Like

I can confirm your observations. After SU5 and both hot fixes the trimwheel but also the elevator movements have become very sensitive. Especially the trimwheel is far beyond the RL experience.

This was fixed with SU5. Trim now works great!

Is there any way to switch off the warning light anti-ice ?

I have a Bravo toggle button configured for pitot hest and just leave it “on” all the time.

Thanks. It works