Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Issue

I recently had to basically reinstall (aarrrggghhh) and lost all my settings, controller mappings etc. I have the PMDG 737s and it one had a small but annoying problem with AP and they told me basically I had to nuke all my MSFS setttings and start from scratch. Three days later I’m still trying to recreate what I had. The latest issue is that my Honeycomb Bravo throttles are not working properly, and are not configuring properly in the MSFS Controls Options. The Control Options software recognizes the throttle axis, and maps them, however they are moving erratically and back and forth from full to idle with no input.

In addition, when I move the throttles the axis bars in the Control Options do not move. Same is true of the Sensitivity screen. This all was working fine previously, so I do not believe it’s the hardware. I’ve gone into the Windows settings and reset the device to defaults, and also gone through the Windows calibration process and it doesn’t make a difference either way. I’ve unplugged and replugged, powered down and off. Also move the USB plug into a different port - no change. Looking for ideas - thanks.

If you search YouTube there’s a hidden Honeycomb calibration method