Honeycomb Bravo Throttle quadrant jittery in game

I hope someone can help me with my honeycomb bravo throttle issue. Everything has been working fine for the last year until the last few weeks. All of a sudden, my throttle’s do not work in the game and they shake all over the place. It doesn’t matter what plane it does the same thing. I opened up a ticket with the company a week or so ago and I did not get a response, the game is unplayable at this point. Does anyone have any simple solutions? Please SEE VIDEO below…I also did not add anything to the community folder recently I really appreciate your time in advance. Thank you for helping!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dFmNyoXAPdfGHZ9X7

There are a few things you can do. The least invasive and easy is compressed air. Use that to “dust” the inside of the Bravo where the sensors are.

I recently had to do this for my alpha. Dusting and cleaning the centering shaft remedied my issue.

Their tech support has been pretty bogged down recently. From what I know they have a small team and responses can take a while.

I would not open the Bravo up for cleaning unless they advise you to do so, I can’t remember the length of their warranty.

Check that the sim did not change any of your bindings, and make it so there is a conflict.

Almost looks like the behavior when Ai Stall protection is enabled. Double check that the sim didn’t change the Ai pilot options