Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quardrant lights not working

It works!!!….but what a pain….thx for the help….

2 Likes

Awesome glad it worked for ya! Yea I hope they fix it… what a total pain doing it this way.

1 Like

I have never managed to get the lights to work with the sim. I have given up basically.

I’d love to see a tutorial, I’m more of a hardware than software person and I struggle with some of the language. My lights also don’t work on the Bravo which I just set up yesterday and downloaded all the drivers.

Just hooked up my Bravo after not bothering with it for months (honestly, it’s far less hassle to just use my el cheapo Logitech quadrant and it takes up far less room). The Bravo lights are just as big a pain to get working as they were before SU5, what a joke. Honeycomb are supposed to be partnered with Asobo, not that its made any difference.

All - Initially, the HC-BTQ lights did not work, an update from Asobo fixed that issue. And you also have to setup each plane/type individually as a profile in the sim, which I find a pain. Those profiles as mentioned should have been put into the sim as part of the coding. Since 99% of the time fly 4 engine jet, I just keep that one up/active and the unit setup that way. The implementation of this device by the game developers was not well done. Now after software updates it seems to be working fine. However, because of other bugs in game, non-operatable switches/buttons which should work so plane can actually fly, and finding no solution, I removed MSFS-2020 from system. I am going to see how the update on the 7th of September is working out, and then may try again, so far, graphics great, but what good is that when cannot get any plane to operate.

So I fixed this by running the AFC bridge manually as administrator once on the ground at an airport. Thanks to Joshua from Honeycomb for pointing this out to me.

3 Likes

You can make it where you don’t have to manually run it.

This discussion points to this as being the solution, yet I do not see any solution here?

you have to turn on electric power to light up the icons. in some airplanes you have to do this manuelly.
set a key or button to activate “avionic power”

you have to turn on electric power to light up the icons. in some airplanes you have to do this manuelly.
set a key or button to activate “avionic power”

There is a stand-alone mod in flightsim.to called Betterbravolights.

It works well for me. No need to run af bridge.

So I’ve intermittently gotten the lights to work using the tips in this thread, however currently even after closing the active AFS programs in task manager, and running the bridge as admin while set up on the runway (including with avionics on), they don’t work. Anyone else having this much trouble?

Download a mod called betterbravolights from flightsim.to
No need to use AFC bridge when using this. It is a standalone mod so no need to update after each msfs2020 update.

2 Likes

Concur. Mine lit up like a Xmas tree.

EDIT- I might add that even all the AP buttons now light up.

1 Like

I started having this problem when I installed Update 5. I cleared out my community folder and installed 5 and now 6. I am not a computer person, so I did not understand what was meant about getting the task manager. Another post talked about deleting and exe. file and reinstalling the Honeycomb zip file. All the great fun I had before update 5 is now lost, though the sim seems to perform better. Where can I find a step-by-step solution? I do not have the stream edition, I update through the WDOS Store. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Just got my Honeycomb Bravo yesterday. Couldn’t get the lights working until I found that I need to launch the “AFC_Bridge.exe” manually as administrator after I load in to the hangar screen. Once I did that, all the lights work fine.

There is a solution referenced two posts up from yours.

1 Like

Hi there,
for me everything works fine with the Bravo Throttle, however, EXCEPT for Gear Lights. All other LED lights work but not gear light. Tried few things but still doesn’t show any gear lights . The throttle is new, just installed it.
Any ideas ?