Honeycomb throttle quadrant, not working

I finally got the Bravo throttle quadrant, and when i move the Prop, mixture or throttle, NO axis move!
everything else work, like landing gear and flap switch BUT the throttle, mixture and prop RPM dont move and inch!

Did you unbind and re-bind the axes, as recommended in the FAQ?

I had to follow these directions for prop axis 2:

others say they’ve had to do it for all axes.

1 Like

I got all working as expected EXCEPT mixture, I have throttle then Prop RPM both woirk fine, next axis is Mixture its show in the settings as working BUT wont move in the plane, and doesnt move mixture

Hi @WitlessMocha497,
I have moved your topic into #self-service:peripherals
Thank you!

turns out the plane i was using “the spitfire” has a bug where the throttle quadrant mixture settings DONT move the mixture, so why does my thrustmaster mixture work with the plane but NOT the honeycomb, im starting to regret buying this!

The forum is divided into categories to help keep it organized. The category I moved yours in is for what your topic is about.

fixed the issue, seems with spitfire you cant pull mixture while engine going

1 Like

The spitfire has a supercharged engine, so you won’t really use the mixture much in most cases. The manual says to put it at full forward for flight, and pull it to cutoff only when shutting down the engine.

Unfortunately I have a similar issue. I received my Bravo throttle today. Installed it and the AFC Bridge. Started FS2020 - mandatory update. Installed it. AFC-Bridge is showing under the content manager as “uninstalled” - can’t install it.

None of the axes of the Bravo are mapped on the default program. I deleted all of the bindings for energy management - prop, throttle & mixture and tried rebinding them. When I ask it to scan for an input and move one of the axes, the program doesn’t recognise anything.

If I test it under controllers in Windows 10, I can calibrate it and see all is good. But FS2020 doesn’t recognise any of the axes.

I’m wondering if part of this is another SNAFU from the wonderful guys at Osobo, that newly installed hardware isn’t recognised. Am doing a full fresh install - all 171GB of it - to see if that helps…

Did you manage to fix it? I have the same issue.

Yes I did. Ignore the “not installed” issue, this is just a red herring - it will work if you just configure the axes correctly.

Go into FS2020 and look at the Throttle quadrant. If you then look at sensitivities - over on the left - you should be able to move all 6 axes and see them moving. This shows that the hardware is correctly working.

Now look at the mapped axes - take Throttle 1 axis, for example. Delete the mapped axis, FS 2020 will ask you to choose a name. As default is Twin Engine GA, I called it this. Now map the Throttle 1 axis, select the option which allows the system to look for an input - I think it’s scan input (I’ve not got FS 2020 running) and move the throttle lever all the way up and down. It will then appear as mapped.

Do the same for all other axes. It should work.

My system still shows the AFC Bridge not installed - I reinstalled everything from scratch, it’s still showing up as the same. I rolled back the new installation to my previous system and then remapped all axes. Then it worked. There are videos on YouTube showing which order to map the throttle - Twin Engine GA, SEP Complex, SEP Single, 4 Engine Jet, 2 engine Jet - to get the most out of the system. Persevere, you’ll get there…