Honeycomb throttle settings reset/overwritten again with patch

Anyone else have this problem? Twice now, all my custom throttle settings have been reset/overwritten during the patch. Can those settings be copied and saved somewhere so this doesn’t happen again?

Thanks in advance!

It’s likely a side effect of the 10deg bug fix - having to redo the mapping is a small price to pay for having this bug fixed IMHO.

I am on the steam version and have never had my control settings reset. I think you can back up the control settings but i don’t know for sure. Maybe someone else can comment.

I just reported this to Zendesk before the update. My Bravo profiles continually get reset/messed up and it’s irritating to re-assign all my key bindings.

None of my axes work - throttle, prop or mixture

2 Likes

exactly the same with me. Really ■■■■■■ at Asobo…

Yes its in the same folder where your logbook (kh logbook)is saved…all the profiles are in there.

Steam\userdata\1250410\Remote…

That should be all your profiles…even your control profiles

Same here on the “default” configuration of my Bravo. Oddly enough I had another customized profile for my Bravo and the axes work… Very odd

I can’t play this game if axes are going to function as on-off switches, which is what my throttle, prop, and mixture axes are doing as of the latest patch. Do these guys test, like, anything?

1 Like

So far, all my settings seem to be unaffected BUT apparently the heading bug fix destroyed the effectiveness of my trim wheel. I can’t find any way to restore its functionality. it’s a real PIA to have to spin it like a roulette wheel to get a slight pitch up/down.

2 Likes

Nope. I have about 6 different Bravo profiles and so far all is good after the latest update.

Could it be a keybind conflict. I too have multiple Bravo configurations and so far (at least of the two that I’ve run since the last update) no problems for me.

However I do seem to be suffering this same problem.

My guess is the heading bug fix did it. I wish it was adjustable.