Hong Kong Kai Tak double marks in the runway

Hi

I would like to ask assistance with this issue.

Before SamScene’s latest update (installed through Orbx) I am getting a sort of two runways. It is actually double marks.

I cleared the cache and deleted the scenery indexex
I uninstall and reinstalled SamScene’s city pack
And remains the same
I uninstalled all Freeware for Hong Kong, including Kai Tai free airport by Ali501 and then tested but the sim stuck
Actually showed on the map Kai Tak installed when it was NOT, when I set the plane and runway it never started I had to finalize the app
Looks to me the game is not refreshing the content/scenery as it is not possible it shows Kai Tak installed when it is not

So, how can I solve thei double marking on the runways? This kind of thing is really irritating specially when you have tried things and nothing worked

This is before

And this is how it displays now

order

Hi again
I just realized about this
It seems like MS made a Kai Tak?
Am I right? How can I get rid of that, if that is the case…

Captura

I hope somebody can assist with this mess :pray:

If you are on PC, you can uninstall the new Kai Tak from 40th Anniversary.

Hello,

Thank you for replying, no I don’r use Navigraph

Cheers
Carlos

Sorry I edited the post I made. Please see above?

1 Like

I was not aware of that in the 40th Anniversary
Thank you soooooooooooooo much and apologies for the time taken

I’ll search for it and will desable/uninstall

Thanks again
Cheers
Carlos

2 Likes

Guess what?
I removed all my scenery (payware and freeware) to go and check in detailed Kai Tak and I really like it. I just wish it had yelowish lightning instead of that so bright white one. I like the lightning in Ali501 one.
Maybe in time someone or MS could change the lightning to yellowish as it add the full magic to the airport. I’ll keep MS for the level of detail.

Thanks
Carlos

1 Like