HOTAS stuck on helicopter controls

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no

Brief description of the issue:

with the new sim update I switched my Thustmaster HOTAS One to the helicopter config and now it won’t get out of it. Deleted all my profiles and won’t let me create new ones. Even the default config is helicopter.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

not sure how I would ss this

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

change your controller to helicopter, do a flight, and exit. Changing your controls is now useless.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Thrustmaster Hotas One
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU11

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Have you found a solution yet? I just ran into the exact same problem and I have no Idea how to fix it. Also this post is the only thing I could find about this issue…

Still an active bug, wonderful to see the mods not react in almost 2 years. Game used to work fine, reinstalled recently and now simply can not fly a plane in any way shape or form due to forced helicopter settings as default. I have zero intrest in flying helicopters. Amazing support from an over 100 dollar game.

I also experienced this, restarting the sim solved the issue. Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS.

Hi, same issue as described. Restart does not fix the issue

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This happens after switching tocopters set up and came to back to default. And at this step, the default setting is taking the copter setting,and if you recording the change for this default profil, now way back to get an aircraft setting. Note that only analogic axis are affected.