How any people have bought MS2024

Has anyone already “bought” MS2024 like me except for physically doing it. There is no way that I wont get it unless MS change their minds. It is already so tempting that it is impossible to miss getting it.
Like MS2020 it will be great value.

19 Likes

I am largely with you, but a bit nervous about yet another debate that may now follow your post! Cheers.

4 Likes

I hope nobody feels hurt by my comments but I see only positives for the future.

6 Likes

I have owned every flight sim since 95 (except p3d) and am not about to make an exception now.

13 Likes

I’ll check it out on game pass, but im not buying it. I have the sim i want and will practice using as i aim to get my private pilots license.

2 Likes

Game Pass here. I still don’t own 2020, although I have all kinds of addons and the Premium/Deluxe upgrade. So I already rent 2024. Hehe

3 Likes

I regret buying 2020 seeing as I’m on Xbox so it hasn’t been out that long and I’ve had game pass the whole time and the extra content for premium deluxe remains lackluster at this time. Even with the new discount for first party content i would have been better off financially had i not bought premium deluxe.

2 Likes

I have been simming since 1994 or so. After FSX, a decade of practically zero progress followed, it was like flight simming was a thing of the past.
Now I couldn’t be happier with so much activity around. 2024 is another testimony to the future of flight simming.

9 Likes

I’m going all in with the premium if there is such a thing with this one. Who knows maybe they make it a universal package, but i doubt it.

1 Like

Premium Deluxe for me, or whatever they label that edition this time around.

1 Like

Can’t wait, got every flight sim Microsoft did from FS95 :+1:

2 Likes

It’s been on Xbox for 3 years and will continue to be supported even after 2024 is released.

I have purchased every FS since 1982…some I even purchased twice.
Then I learned and always purchased the premium option available.
And I will do it again when 24 is available. And quite likely I’ll also buy a new PC to go with it.

5 Likes

Probably check it out on game pass first, or wait for good video reviews. If it does what I want it to, then probably the deluxe edition depending on the benefits of the package. If we have the next gen GPUs out by then, then maybe a new system also. There is too little information on any of this though for me to make a concrete decision.

1 Like

I am looking forward to buying it, I want to support Asobo and the excellent job they are doing, the brought flight simming back from the dead for the general public.

5 Likes

If you have a have decent GPU now, don’t both upgrading it. Most people will be CPU bound, and you will get the most benefit from going that route I expect.

1 Like

Honestly im on the fence at this current time. I prefer the military side of aviation so unless there is something ground breaking i dont see the point aslong as 2020 us supported for console. I guess its all about what options it brings to the table that actually interest me

I’ll wait what it’ll bring and whether it’ll be worth it. However I guess that after (then) about 4 years it most likely will be a significant improvment over an already pretty impressive (yet still far from perfect) product.
So in the end chances are good that MSFS2024 will be worth the money and I will buy it.

1 Like

It has not been on Xbox 3 years, it was released on Xbox on July 27 2021 so it has been on Xbox less than 2 years.

1 Like

i have been waiting for something like FS2024 to happen.

if we can keep ownership of any purchased content that does not require us purchasing the same content with every sequel (3rd party: addons + first party: premium, deluxe content: the aircraft and airports) iam in the club for a dozen of sequels to come :smiley: :rofl:

2 Likes