How can I speed up the AN-225?

I was happy that the AN-225 is now available on the XBOX, but even after numerous attempts with Xbox controller and / or keyboard I have not managed to increase thrust on engine 2,3,5,6. Only engine 1 and 4 increase thrust.
In the cockpit view throttle 1-3 and 4-6 are always only selectable together, with the right stick you always jump to -17%, a slow increase of 1 and 4 succeeds instead with LT and RT. Keyboard control for engine changes with E + digit do not work either.
So how do I get thrust on all 6 engines. They all run in idle mode.

Thanks for any research on this :wink:

Using my bravo with 4 engine set up like the 747 for the 225 and lever one controls the first 3 engines and lever 4 controls the other 3 lever 2 and 3 make it power up for a second then it flickers off the power. Anybody got any ideas?

This just started happening to me out of the blue too! Just engines #1 & #4 respond to my commands. It looks like all in-cab instruments are completely shut off, and on the outside nothing is animated as if it works, (but with a light enough load) you can take off with full power of 1 & 4 while the rest idle and the ailerons do work despite the lack of animation. I have no idea what the heck caused this - but I’m guessing it’s a glitch.

See:

The issue is Throttle 1 is controlling Engines 1-3, but Throttle 2 and Throttle 3 are also controlling Engines 2 & 3, respectively, and they fight each other.

I found, with my peripheral’s 4 throttles, I have to just use throttle 1 and throttle 4 and not touch throttles 2&3. The other solution is to just unmap throttle 2&3 just for use with the 225.

This is happening to me too. I issued a bug report.
xbox series s

UPDATE:

Not sure if the bug submitted helped OR the deleting the reserved space for MSFS in Xbox settings

I re-launched the game and couldn’t find the AN-225, so I had to download it again and all solved now.

I have this problem too. Also xbox. It worked the first time I think but after a CTD on loading it’s now completely broken.

I get the throttle issues and more besides…

I tried deleting and reinstalling the an225, didn’t help.

The issue happened again.
really frustrating

i confirm…restart game, an-225 flying with all 6 engines :star_struck:

I’ve restarted the game (full not quick) and the xbox, reinstalled the add-on, waited a day and tried again. It’s completely broken for me still. Can’t power on from c&d and cannot control engines 2,3,5,6 at all.

same here. total wreck
MSFS support told me that they couldn’t reproduce the bug

I asked for a refund, and it was approved.
If this is going to be fixed I will consider repurchasing it.

Seems fair enough. But I’m sure they’ll fix it, fastest selling add-on to date according to Asobo so they’ll have incentive to make it work I’m sure.

1 Like

FYI:

This fixed the behaviour in this thread for me.

1 Like

Next day after a clean shutdown and restart and this plane is broken again just like before.

Too much fuss reinstalling everytime, will park this until Asobo fix it.

This is finally fixed with WU13. I didn’t have to do anything special, the sim just updated and now this is working.